My opinion of “Father” Martin Luther. Every October 31 is the anniversary of Martin Luther’s Great Protest against the Catholic Church. Find out what I really think of him in today’s podcast.
Click to Listen:
“My Opinion on Martin Luther”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
If audio player does not show up in your email or browser, click here to listen.
1) Proverb of the Week:
2) Tip of the Week:
Decide what you do not do.
3) Featured Segment:
“My Opinion of Martin Luther
4) Latin Word of the Week:
hæresis from Greek hairesis “a taking or choosing, a choice.” We get the word “heresy” from it.
Record a Question for Taylor!
It’s easy. If you would like to ask me a question and have it featured on the weekly podcast, please click here for an easy way to leave a question.
Please Share Your Feedback:
- POPULARITY: 414,581 downloads on iTunes as of today.
- SHOUT OUTS: A huge “shout out” to all 332 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes. Please rate this podcast by clicking here and then click “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review. I appreciate you for this! Thank you!
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY WEEKLY PODCAST:
- Apple/Mac Users: Please subscribe via iTunes by clicking here. and then clicking on “View in iTunes.”
- Android Users: For listening to this podcast and others on Android devices (free), we recommend downloading Beyond Pod from the Google Play Store.
- SURVEY: Please view our Podcast Listener Poll by clicking here.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
If you like this podcast, please rate it over at iTunes.
Comments Policy: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic. If your comment contains a hyperlink to another site, your comment automatically goes into "Comments Purgatory" where it waits for release by way of moderation.