My goal this week is to uncover the price of your anger. You know, anger is one of the seven deadly sins. I recently had an epiphany about my own anger and how it effects my life. I’m going to share two recent examples of anger in my life and how I’m learning to overcome it.
Click to Listen: #051: The Price of Your Anger
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
If the audio player does not show up in your email or browser, please click here to listen.
- Proverb of the week: James 1:20
- Featured Segment: The Price of Your Anger
- New Book Augustine in 50 Pages will be made available at taylormarshall.com, likely in the next month! If you’ve signed up, you’ll get it free and automatically. Just look for the email. To sign up, go to taylormarshall.com
- Tip of the week: Set a price on anger
- Latin word of the week: Tranquilitas
Are you enjoying this podcast? Please share it on Facebook by clicking here.
Please Share Your Feedback:
- 218,938 downloads on iTunes as of today.
- SHOUT OUT: A huge “shout out” to all 229 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes. Please rate this podcast by clicking here and then click “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review. I appreciate you for this! Thank you!
- SUBSCRIBE: Please subscribe (FREE) to this podcast in iTunes and get a new podcast every Wednesday.
- SURVEY: Please view our Podcast Listener Poll by clicking here.
Question:Tell your thoughts about this podcast by leaving a comment below. You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Comments Policy: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic. If your comment contains a hyperlink to another site, your comment automatically goes into "Comments Purgatory" where it waits for release by way of moderation.