My goal this week is to introduce you to the most humorous saint of the last 100 years – Pope Saint John XXIII.
Are you ready?
- Weekly Joke: This week the jokes are all Saint John XXIII’s.
- Pilgrimage Feb 1-11 (click here to learn more about the pilgrimage)
- renewal baptismal vows at Jordan River
- renewal marriage vows at Cana
- Bethleham, Nazareth, Galilee, Jersusalem, Mount of Olives, Golgatha, Holy Sepulchre
- Reserve your spot now by going to: pilgrimages.com/taylormarshall
- New Saint Thomas Institute, Enroll as a Member by clicking here.
- Tip of the week: Moleskine Book
- Proverb of the week: Proverbs 30:24-27
- Featured Segment: The Jokes of Saint John XXIII
- Saint of the Week: Saint John XXIII
- Latin word of the week: Pontifex
Click to Listen: Podcast #034: Jokes of Saint John XXIII
If audio player does not show up in your email or browser, please click here to listen.
Please Share Your Feedback
- 119,298 downloads on iTunes as of today.
- A huge “THANK YOU” to all 175 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes. If you’re new, you can rate this podcast by clicking here and then “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review. I appreciate you for this! Thank you!
- And please subscribe (FREE) to this podcast in iTunes and get my new podcast every Wednesday morning. Please click here for an easy way to leave a question for Taylor.