My goal this week is to talk about some of what I’ve been learning about brain science, hormones, mental health, and prayer. In particular, I want you to understand what is happening when in physical brain while you are meditating and praying every day. If you don’t pray every day, this episode will show you why it’s absolutely essential.
Click to Listen: #048: Brain Science, Your Soul & Prayer
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
If the audio player does not show up in your email or browser, please click here to listen.
- Proverb of the week: 19:14
- Featured Segment: Brain Science, Your Soul & Prayer
- Pilgrimage with Taylor to the Holy Land! Feb 1-11, 2015 renewal baptismal vows at Jordan River renewal marriage vows at Cana Bethleham, Nazareth, Galilee, Jersusalem, Mount of Olives, Golgatha, Holy Sepulchre Reserve your spot now by going to: pilgrimages.com/taylormarshall
- New Saint Thomas Institute, Waiting List is currently available for those that want to reserve a spot: newsaintthomas.com
- Tip of the week: I found a recommended Audio Bible
- Latin word of the week: Cerebrum
Are you enjoying this podcast? Please share it on Facebook by clicking here.
Please Share Your Feedback:
- 206,798 downloads on iTunes as of today.
- SHOUT OUT: A huge “shout out” to all 220 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes. Please rate this podcast by clicking here and then click “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review. I appreciate you for this! Thank you!
- SUBSCRIBE: Please subscribe (FREE) to this podcast in iTunes and get a new podcast every Wednesday.
- SURVEY: Please view our Podcast Listener Poll by clicking here.
Question:Tell your thoughts about this podcast by leaving a comment below. You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Comments Policy: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic. If your comment contains a hyperlink to another site, your comment automatically goes into "Comments Purgatory" where it waits for release by way of moderation.