My goal this week is to introduce to challenge us all to think about the virtue of fortitude as it relates to children.
Are you ready?
- Weekly Joke: Are you the fish friar?”
- Pilgrimage Feb 1-11 (click here to learn more about the pilgrimage)
- renewal baptismal vows at Jordan River
- renewal marriage vows at Cana
- Bethleham, Nazareth, Galilee, Jersusalem, Mount of Olives, Golgatha, Holy Sepulchre
- Reserve your spot now by going to: pilgrimages.com/taylormarshall
- New Saint Thomas Institute, Enroll as a Member by clicking here.
- Tip of the week: Drink lots of water. Hydration.
- Proverb of the week: Proverbs 32:8
- Featured Segment: Why Children Need Fortitude
- Saint of the Week: St Agnes
- Latin word of the week: Fortitudo
Click to Listen: Podcast #035: Children Need Fortitude
If audio player does not show up in your email or browser, please click here to listen.
Please Share Your Feedback
- 125,292 downloads on iTunes as of today.
- A huge “THANK YOU” to all 183 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes. If you’re new, you can rate this podcast by clicking here and then “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review. I appreciate you for this! Thank you!
- And please subscribe (FREE) to this podcast in iTunes and get my new podcast every Wednesday morning. Please click here for an easy way to leave a question for Taylor.