I’ve been a bitter Catholic, in the past and I don’t want to be one anymore. Are you a “bitter Catholic”? Find out why you might be one and how you can overcome it in this week’s podcast.
I share personal stories and also give some advice for getting closure with 2013 before making goals for 2014.
Click to Listen: A Podcast Against Bitter Catholics!
If audio player does not show up in your email or browser, click here to listen.
[Visit the Taylor Marshall Podcast ARCHIVE to explore other topics by clicking here.]
1) Proverb of the Week:
2) Tip of the Week:
Get closure with last year before you make goals for next year.
3) Featured Segment:
Against Bitter Catholics
4) Latin Word of the Week:
Please Share Your Feedback
- Our new podcast is still doing great on iTunes: 42,887 downloads!
- Please click here for an easy way to leave a question.
- A huge “THANK YOU” to all 142 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes.
- If you’re new, you can rate this podcast by clicking here and then “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review.
- I appreciate you for this!