Since today is the feast of Saint Thomas Aquinas (Jan 28), I’m going to share Five Productivity Tips from Thomas Aquinas. This is where philosophy and theology come crashing into your daily life – your marriage, your job, your kids, your budget, your vacation, your tithe, everything.
I actually got this idea from a priest named Father Guillermo Gabriel-Maisonet who called in to today’s podcast. Take a listen:
Click to Listen: Top Five Productivity Tips from Thomas Aquinas
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
If audio player does not show up in your email or browser, click here to listen.
[Visit the Taylor Marshall Podcast ARCHIVE to explore other topics by clicking here for podcast archives.]
Proverb of the Week:
Tip of the Week:
Top Five Productivity Tips from Thomas Aquinas
Saint of the Week:
Saint Thomas Aquinas!
Latin Word of the Week:
non alligabis os bovi
Please Share Your Feedback
- Our new podcast is still doing great on iTunes: 63,978 downloads!
- Please click here for an easy way to leave a question.
- A huge “THANK YOU” to all 114 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes.
- If you’re new, you can rate this podcast by clicking here and then “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review.
- I appreciate you for this! Thank you!
Comments Policy: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic. If your comment contains a hyperlink to another site, your comment automatically goes into "Comments Purgatory" where it waits for release by way of moderation.