My goal this week is to talk about find the joy of your salvation. Psalm 51:12 says “Restore to me the joy of your salvation,” but how does this happen?
The good news is that the Bible presupposes that we can and sometimes do lose the “joy of our salvation.” So it’s absolutely key to understanding “joy” in the context of “salvation.”
To make this podcast even more “joyful,” my beautiful wife Joy will be co-hosting today!
Click to Listen: #044: How to Escape Joyless Catholicism, Part 2If the audio player does not show up in your email or browser, please click here to listen.
- Proverb of the week: Prov 10:28
- Featured Segment: How to Escape Joyless Catholicism, Part 2
- 2 Big Announcements
- Webinars: We will be doing future Webinars. We had over 800 participate in last week’s Webinar. Please Follow us on Facebook to be notified of future webinars: Like on Facebook
- Pilgrimage: Pilgrimage Feb 1-11
renewal baptismal vows at Jordan River
renewal marriage vows at Cana
Bethleham, Nazareth, Galilee, Jersusalem, Mount of Olives, Golgatha, Holy Sepulchre
Reserve your spot now by going to: pilgrimages.com/taylormarshall
- Tip of the week: How to pack?
- Latin word of the week: Laetitia
Please Share Your Feedback:
- 184,507 downloads on iTunes as of today.
- SHOUT OUT: A huge “shout out” to all 214 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes. Please rate this podcast by clicking here and then click “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review. I appreciate you for this! Thank you!
- SUBSCRIBE: Please subscribe (FREE) to this podcast in iTunes and get a new podcast every Wednesday.
- SURVEY: Please view our Podcast Listener Poll by clicking here.
Question: Tell your thoughts about this podcast by leaving a comment below. You can leave a comment by clicking here.