What if you were a living saint? What if 300 years from now, people carried around holy cards with your picture on them. What if there were a statue of you at the Vatican.
What would that “saint you” look like?
Today we look at three helpful attitude adjustments to get you going on that journey.
- Weekly podcast joke: And old grandma was sipping on a glass of wine.
- Tip of the week: Open the Morning Window!
- Proverb of the week: Proverbs 25:28
- Featured Segment: Meet the Saint Version of You
- Saint of the Week: None
- Latin word of the week: sanctificatio
Click to Listen: Podcast #031 Meet the Saint Version of You
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
If audio player does not show up in your email or browser, please click here to listen.
Please Share Your Feedback
- Our new podcast is still doing great on iTunes: 103,803 downloads!
- A huge “THANK YOU” to all 160 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes. If you’re new, you can rate this podcast by clicking here and then “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review. I appreciate you for this! Thank you!
- And please subscribe (FREE) to this podcast in iTunes and get my new podcast every Wednesday morning. Please click here for an easy way to leave a question for Taylor.
Comments Policy: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic. If your comment contains a hyperlink to another site, your comment automatically goes into "Comments Purgatory" where it waits for release by way of moderation.