I’m back from our pilgrimage to Our Lady of Guadalupe and I am so excited and transformed. In today’s podcast I’ll share my experiences with you and encourage you to make a pilgrimage, as well. I also share a “Tip of Week” on using holy oil.
- Weekly podcast joke: “Catholics living in a commune in Montana”
- Tip of the week: Holy Oil for mental health
- Proverb of the week: Proverb 8:1
- Featured Segment: Thoughts on My Pilgrimage to Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Latin word of the week: stultus = fool
Click to Listen: Podcast #26 Thoughts on My Pilgrimage to Our Lady of Guadalupe
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
If audio player does not show up in your email or browser, please click here to listen.
My recommended book on Our Lady of Guadalupe: Maria of Guadalupe by Paul Badde.
Please Share Your Feedback
- Our new podcast is still doing great on iTunes: 82,250 downloads!
- A huge “THANK YOU” to all 140 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes. If you’re new, you can rate this podcast by clicking here and then “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review. I appreciate you for this! Thank you!
- And please subscribe (FREE) to this podcast in iTunes and get my new podcast every Wednesday morning.Please click here for an easy way to leave a question for Taylor.
Comments Policy: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic. If your comment contains a hyperlink to another site, your comment automatically goes into "Comments Purgatory" where it waits for release by way of moderation.