My goal this week is to answer common and controversial questions about the Divine Mercy of Jesus:
- Was Faustina’s work placed on the Index of Forbidden Books?
- How did Saint John Paul II rehabilitate Saint Faustina’s devotion to the Divine Mercy?
- Is the Divine Mercy Promise something distinct form the plenary indulgence?
- Does Jesus appear to people after death to give them a second chance?
Are you ready?
- Weekly Joke: Noah and the snakes
- Holy Land Pilgrimage with Taylor (click here to learn more about the pilgrimage)
- New Saint Thomas Institute “shout outs” (newsaintthomas.com)
- Tip of the week: Something Other Than God by Jennifer Fulwiler
- Proverb of the week: Proverbs 20:20
- Featured Segment: Divine Mercy: 5 Common Questions
- Saint of the Week: Saint Faustina
- Latin word of the week: Misericordia
Click to Listen: Podcast #033 Divine Mercy: 5 Common Questions
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
If audio player does not show up in your email or browser, please click here to listen.
Please Share Your Feedback
- 112,320 downloads on iTunes as of today.
- A huge “THANK YOU” to all 169 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes. If you’re new, you can rate this podcast by clicking here and then “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review. I appreciate you for this! Thank you!
- And please subscribe (FREE) to this podcast in iTunes and get my new podcast every Wednesday morning. Please click here for an easy way to leave a question for Taylor.
Comments Policy: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic. If your comment contains a hyperlink to another site, your comment automatically goes into "Comments Purgatory" where it waits for release by way of moderation.