My goal this week is to encourage you to embrace essentialism. Essentialism is the art of disciplining your self to want less, use less, and do less. You know less is more. My friend Josh Simmons turned me on to Greg McKeown new book Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less.
The key is doing only a few really great things. Multitasking is the enemy. So today I’ll share four conclusion I’ve made for myself about become a better “essentialist.
Here’s the link to the book: Essentialism by Greg McKeown.
Today is also the ‘Hyped Up’ 52nd Episode and One Year Anniversary Episode!!!
Thank you to all who listened, rated, and supported the show. Here’s the next 52 weeks! I think you’ll like this week’s special introduction!
Click to Listen: #052: Essentialism What is the Essence of Your Life?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
If the audio player does not show up in your email or browser, please click here to listen.
Please Vote: Top Ten Podcasts of the Last 52 Weeks
These are the top 10 most downloaded podcasts from the last 52 weeks:
Episode 18 Against Bitter Catholics
Episode 09 My Opinion of Martin Luther
Episode 22 Five Productivity Tips from Thomas Aquinas
Episode 21 Did you Miss God’s Plan for Your Life?
Episode 15 Total Consecration to Mary
Episode 03 Tips to Deep Daily Prayer
Episode 17 Painless Birth of Christ on Christmas
Episode 07 Theology of Guardian Angels
Episode 24 7 Lies We Believe about Our Failures
Episode 32 The 4 Sections of Hell
Please vote on your favorite Taylor Marshall Show episode by clicking here.
- Proverb of the week: Prov 11:3
- Featured Segment: Delete Your Apps
- New Book Augustine in 50 Pages will be made available at taylormarshall.com, likely in the next month! If you’ve signed up, you’ll get it free and automatically. Just look for the email. To sign up, go to taylormarshall.com
- Tip of the week: Delete Your Apps
- Latin word of the week: Essentia
Please Share Your Feedback:
- 226,151 downloads on iTunes as of today.
- SHOUT OUT: A huge “shout out” to all 229 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes. Please rate this podcast by clicking here and then click “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review. I appreciate you for this! Thank you!
- SUBSCRIBE: Please subscribe (FREE) to this podcast in iTunes and get a new podcast every Wednesday.
- SURVEY: Please view our Podcast Listener Poll by clicking here.
Question:Tell your thoughts about this podcast by leaving a comment below. You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Comments Policy: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic. If your comment contains a hyperlink to another site, your comment automatically goes into "Comments Purgatory" where it waits for release by way of moderation.