Have you really screwed up at some point in your life and it’s left you wondering whether you “missed” God’s plan for life?
Maybe one of these applies to you:
- I’ve been in prison.
- I killed someone.
- I had an abortion.
- I abandoned my spouse
- I abandoned my children
- I committed adultery
- I abused someone
- I left the Church for decades
- I became a drug addict
- I was a Satanist
- I was an atheist for years
- I just can’t stop looking at pornography
- I didn’t raise my children properly and they’re a mess now.
Listen, I’ve got great news for you. This podcast explains (from Sacred Scripture) the idea of God’s plan for your life as it relates to “grace upon grace.”
We also learn about Blessed Bartolo Longo – a priest of Satanism who rediscovered God’s plan for his life.
Click to Listen: Did You Miss God’s Plan for Your Life?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
If audio player does not show up in your email or browser, click here to listen.
[Visit the Taylor Marshall Podcast ARCHIVE to explore other topics by clicking here for podcast archives.]
Proverb of the Week:
Tip of the Week:
Saint of the Week:
Blessed Bartolo Longo
Latin Word of the Week:
Please Share Your Feedback
- Our new podcast is still doing great on iTunes: 59,630 downloads!
- Please click here for an easy way to leave a question.
- A huge “THANK YOU” to all 105 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes.
- If you’re new, you can rate this podcast by clicking here and then “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review.
- I appreciate you for this!
Comments Policy: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic. If your comment contains a hyperlink to another site, your comment automatically goes into "Comments Purgatory" where it waits for release by way of moderation.