My goal this week is to look into a difficult topic. How do we have a supernatural response when someone hurts us? Some of us have been deeply wounded by friends, spouses, brothers and sisters, parents, even priests. Sometimes people wound you by accident. They never intended anything, but still you are walking around maimed.
Today I’m going to share a true story that I hope inspires you to find hope in the hurt.
Click to Listen: #061: When Other People Really Hurt You
(This podcast is out of order because I goofed and made two Episode 57’s! So this episode which was announced as 57, has been moved and renumbered as Episode 60. Sorry about the confusion.If the audio player does not show up in your email or browser, please click here to listen.
- Proverb of the week: Prov 29:25
- Featured Segment: When Other People Really Hurt You
- Sword and Serpent continues to get great reviews. Please check out a free preview of the book by clicking here.
- 2015 Enrollment for New Saint Thomas Institute is open this week. We have over 1,400 students and we are launching our new Certificate in Catholic Apologetics. If you sign up this week you get both the Certificate in Catholic Theology and the Certificate in Catholic Apologetics for the price of one – plus 40% your tuition and a bonus vault of Catholic resources. Enrollment ends this week so sign up now: newsaintthomas.com
- Tip of the week: Read Bible in a year.
- Latin word of the week: Vulnus
Are you enjoying this podcast? Please share it on Facebook by clicking here.
Please Share Your Feedback:
- 296,599 downloads on iTunes as of today.
- SHOUT OUT: A huge “shout out” to all 275 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes. Please rate this podcast by clicking here and then click “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review. I appreciate you for this! Thank you!
- SUBSCRIBE: Please subscribe (FREE) to this podcast in iTunes and get a new podcast every Wednesday.
- SURVEY: Please view our Podcast Listener Poll by clicking here.
Question: What are other helpful ways that we can explain infant baptism? Do have any recommendations or advice to share?
Question: What are other helpful ways that we can explain infant baptism? Do have any recommendations or advice to share?You can leave a comment by clicking here.
If you like this podcast, please rate it over at iTunes.