My goal this week is to talk about obstacles in your life. I recently read a great article on LifeHacker.com titled “Six Obstacles That Hinder Your Creative Projects” by Courtney Seiter.
In our Episode 12, “Why You Should be More Creative”, we discussed the theology of being creative. Today we wrestle with the reasons we do not accomplish our big dreams in life. This is a follow up to that episode, so if you haven’t listened to Episode 12 “Why You Should be More Creative”, you should listen to it after you listen to this one.
Click to Listen: #049: 6 Obstacles in Your Life (How to Conquer Them)
If the audio player does not show up in your email or browser, please click here to listen.
- Proverb of the week: 1:32-33
- Featured Segment: 6 Obstacles in Your Life (How to Conquer Them)
- New Book Augustine in 50 Pages will be made available at taylormarshall.com, likely in the next month! If you’ve signed up, you’ll get it free and automatically. Just look for the email. To sign up, go to taylormarshall.com
- Tip of the week: Write a note to someone special in your life
- Latin word of the week: Scandalum, Scandali
Please Share Your Feedback:
- 212,785 downloads on iTunes as of today.
- SHOUT OUT: A huge “shout out” to all 226 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes. Please rate this podcast by clicking here and then click “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review. I appreciate you for this! Thank you!
- SUBSCRIBE: Please subscribe (FREE) to this podcast in iTunes and get a new podcast every Wednesday.
- SURVEY: Please view our Podcast Listener Poll by clicking here.
Question:Tell your thoughts about this podcast by leaving a comment below. You can leave a comment by clicking here.