My goal this week is to take a look at the Evangelical Protestant teaching “once saved always saved.” Once upon a time when I was an Evangelical, I believed in this teaching. It basically holds that once you have accepted Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior, you can do nothing to lose it.
Catholic Christians don’t believe this. So today we will look at the key Bible verses related to this teaching. It’s going to be fun!
Click to Listen: #045: Did Saint Paul Teach Once Saved Always Saved?If the audio player does not show up in your email or browser, please click here to listen.
- Proverb of the week: Prov 17:15
- Featured Segment: Did Saint Paul Teach Once Saved Always Saved?
- 1 Big Announcements
I have my first Novel coming out this Christmas. It’s currently titled “Kill This Dragon” and it’s a young adult novel about Saint George, Saint Christopher, and Saint Nicholas with some surprise female characters as well.
I can’t reveal too much more know but stay tuned to this podcast for more details about the new novel.
- Tip of the week: Bible Reading Plan: 3 Chapter Plan Per Day
- Latin word of the week: Paulus
Please Share Your Feedback:
- 189,399 downloads on iTunes as of today.
- SHOUT OUT: A huge “shout out” to all 216 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes. Please rate this podcast by clicking here and then click “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review. I appreciate you for this! Thank you!
- SUBSCRIBE: Please subscribe (FREE) to this podcast in iTunes and get a new podcast every Wednesday.
- SURVEY: Please view our Podcast Listener Poll by clicking here.
Question: Tell your thoughts about this podcast by leaving a comment below. You can leave a comment by clicking here.