My goal this week is to challenge you to reassess how you budget your time. Most people think constantly about their money. How much is in the checking account? How do I get a raise? How to make this money go further? How can I keep a better budget?
I applaud that and I think the Bible has very sound advice about being a good steward about money.
But the worldview of the Bible holds that time, not money, is your most valuable currency. Today I’m going to show why you should budget your time and give you 3 practical tips on how to do it more efficiently.
Click to Listen: Podcast #038: Should You Budget Time (or Money)?
If audio player does not show up in your email or browser, please click here to listen.
- Weekly Joke: “Hearing Aids”
- There is now a waiting list for the New Saint Thomas Institute.
- I have a new podcast: Ox Talk Radio (New NSTI Podcast)
- Limiting enrollment moving forward. You can get on our “Waiting List” and receive “Priority Enrollment” by clicking here.
- Tip of the week: You need friends who older than you are.
- Proverb of the week: Psalm 90:12
- Featured Segment: How and Why to Budget Your Time
- Latin word of the week: Aetas
Please Share Your Feedback
- 141,633 downloads on iTunes as of today.
- REVIEW: A huge “THANK YOU” to all 193 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes. Please rate this podcast by clicking here and then click “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review. I appreciate you for this! Thank you!
- SUBSCRIBE: Please subscribe (FREE) to this podcast in iTunes and get a new podcast every Wednesday.
- SURVEY: Please view our Podcast Listener Poll by clicking here.