Joy and I sit down today to talk about something very personal: our marriage. We talk about how we met and how we married. Thirteen years and seven children later, we talk about the good and the not so good.
Our goal is to share with you a realistic picture of Christian marriage and to share just two things that will help you have a peaceful and loving marriage. Marriage is under attack. We all need to work together and give advice and support so that we can have healthy and happy marriages.
Marriage is the primary icon of Christ and the Church. So if marriage suffers, we are not rightly depicting the mystery of Christ and human salvation. That’s why we recorded this podcast.
This is probably the most important podcast that we’ve ever recorded! If you don’t usually listen to my podcasts, please don’t let this one pass you by. Take a moment and listen:
Click to Listen: Podcast #40: Taylor and Joy Talk About Their Marriage
If the audio player does not show up in your email or browser, please click here to listen.
New Weekly Announcements:
- I have a new podcast channel: Ox Talk Radio (New NSTI Podcast)
- Limited Space and a Sale for Email Subscribers: There is now a waiting list to join the New Saint Thomas Institute – an online video based apostolate that equips you to understand and explain your Catholic Faith. There are currently 373 people waiting to join NSTI.
- I’m making a special one-time offer for my email updates subscribers: For only the next few days, you can get on our “Waiting List” and receive “Priority Enrollment” and a sale on tuition by clicking here.
- Tip of the week: Pray out loud with your spouse
- Proverb of the week: Psalm 5:18
- Featured Segment: Taylor and Joy Talk About Their Marriage
- Latin word of the week: Matrimonium
Please Share Your Feedback:
- 156,407 downloads on iTunes as of today.
- SHOUT OUT: A huge “shout out” to all 201 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes. Please rate this podcast by clicking here and then click “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review. I appreciate you for this! Thank you!
- SUBSCRIBE: Please subscribe (FREE) to this podcast in iTunes and get a new podcast every Wednesday.
- SURVEY: Please view our Podcast Listener Poll by clicking here.
Question: Tell your thoughts about this podcast by leaving a comment below. You can leave a comment by clicking here.