My goal this week is to introduce to challenge us all to think about the virtue of fortitude as it relates to children.
Are you ready?
- Weekly Joke: Are you the fish friar?”
- Pilgrimage Feb 1-11 (click here to learn more about the pilgrimage)
- renewal baptismal vows at Jordan River
- renewal marriage vows at Cana
- Bethleham, Nazareth, Galilee, Jersusalem, Mount of Olives, Golgatha, Holy Sepulchre
- Reserve your spot now by going to: pilgrimages.com/taylormarshall
- New Saint Thomas Institute, Enroll as a Member by clicking here.
- Tip of the week: Drink lots of water. Hydration.
- Proverb of the week: Proverbs 32:8
- Featured Segment: Why Children Need Fortitude
- Saint of the Week: St Agnes
- Latin word of the week: Fortitudo
Click to Listen: Podcast #035: Children Need Fortitude
If audio player does not show up in your email or browser, please click here to listen.
Please Share Your Feedback
- 125,292 downloads on iTunes as of today.
- A huge “THANK YOU” to all 183 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes. If you’re new, you can rate this podcast by clicking here and then “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review. I appreciate you for this! Thank you!
- And please subscribe (FREE) to this podcast in iTunes and get my new podcast every Wednesday morning. Please click here for an easy way to leave a question for Taylor.
Download My Book for Free
Thomas Aquinas in 50 Pages
Over 15,000 copies downloaded! This is a quick and easy way to learn the basic philosophy and theology of Saint Thomas Aquinas. The Popes of the last 300 years have endorsed St Thomas Aquinas. Learn more through this accessible resources. Download it for free.