March 19 is the feast of Saint Joseph. Here are five posts to help you grow closer to Saint Joseph. I’m particular zealous about the debate of Saint Joseph being old and grey or young and strong. I favor the “young Joseph” theory for theological reasons as you’ll see in the article below:
- Saint Joseph, Old Man or Young Man?
- 12 Reasons Why Joseph was Married to Mary (from St Thomas Aquinas)
- St Joseph as Belonging to the Order of the Hypostatic Union
- The Sinlessness and Assumption of St Joseph
- Two Apparitions of Saint Joseph
Question: If you have any questions or comments about Saint Joseph, please don’t hesitate. You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Comments Policy: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic. If your comment contains a hyperlink to another site, your comment automatically goes into "Comments Purgatory" where it waits for release by way of moderation.