Should you Donate to Catholic Bishops, CCHD or CRS? Michael Hichborn of the Lepanto Institute presents his research for the 2018-2019-2020 funding record for the United States bishops. Are they funding anti-Catholic causes? Is money going to immoral grants? Michael Hichborn explains and gives the details.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
If you’d like to order a copy of Taylor’s new book Infiltration: The Plot to Destroy the Church from Within, you can order it in Hardback, Kindle, or Audiobook.
Check out Patreon Patron Benefits for Donating to Dr Taylor Marshall’s Show!
All these video discussions are free. Do you want to recommend a show, get signed books, and show support? Here’s how: click on Patreon Patron link:
Become a Patron of this Podcast: I am hoping to produce more free weekly podcast Videos. Please help me launch these videos by working with me on Patreon to produce more free content. In gratitude, I’ll send you some signed books or even stream a theology event for you and your friends. Please become one of my patrons and check out the various tier benefits at: https://www.patreon.com/drtaylormarshall
If the audio player does not show up in your email or browser, please click here to listen.
If you find this podcast episode helpful, please share this podcast on Facebook.
Get more from the Taylor Marshall Show:
- Read Taylor Marshall’s historical fiction Sword and Serpent Trilogy.
- Download the Study Guide at: http://swordandserpent.com
- Take classed with Dr Marshall at the New Saint Thomas Institute. Please visit newsaintthomas.com for more details.
Please Share Your Feedback for Taylor Marshall Show:
- I’d love to read your feedback: While you listen to today’s podcast, would you please take 30 seconds to write a review? Please click here to Rate this Podcast!
- iTunes: 3,549,958 downloads
- Youtube: 10,311,915 downloads
- SHOUT OUTS: A huge “shout out” to all 1,692 of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes. Please rate this podcast by clicking here. From there you can leave a review. I appreciate you for this! Thank you!
How to Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Youtube:
Apple/Mac Users: Please subscribe via iTunes by clicking here and then clicking on “View in iTunes.”
Android Users: For listening to The Taylor Marshall Show on Android devices (free) using:
- Android Stitcher app.
- Android Beyond Pod app from the Google Play Store.
- Android Pocketcasts app.
Spotify Users: For listening to The Taylor Marshall Show on Spotify, search in Spotify for “Taylor Marshall.”
- Our you can listen/watch to the Taylor Marshall Show via Youtube:
If you like this podcast, please leave a review on iTunes.
Comments Policy: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic. If your comment contains a hyperlink to another site, your comment automatically goes into "Comments Purgatory" where it waits for release by way of moderation.