My goal this week is to help you answer the question: “Should you be an optimist?”
This might surprise you because most people assume that you are either born an optimist or pessimist – like being born right or left handed.
My claim is that it is a choice that you can make and that you should choose “optimist” as your identity because you believe in God and you believe in Jesus Christ.
- Weekly podcast joke: Thomas Aquinas goes camping
- Tip of the week: form an intentional prayer circle – 5 people that you go to for prayer
- Proverb of the week: Proverbs 24:14
- Featured Segment: Should You Be an Optimist?
- Saint of the Week: None
- Latin word of the week: optimus (plus cameo appearance by Optimus Prime!)
Click to Listen: Podcast #030: Should You Be an Optimist?
If audio player does not show up in your email or browser, please click here to listen.
Please Share Your Feedback
- Our new podcast is still doing great on iTunes: 100,678 downloads!
- A huge “THANK YOU” to all 158 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes. If you’re new, you can rate this podcast by clicking here and then “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review. I appreciate you for this! Thank you!
- And please subscribe (FREE) to this podcast in iTunes and get my new podcast every Wednesday morning. Please click here for an easy way to leave a question for Taylor.