Have you ever clicked your mouse so many times and moved it around with so many programs that the mouse curser on the screen just freaks out and starts bouncing all over the screen?
Sometimes, when I’m impatient with a webpage loading I keep clicking it and then when the computer catches up to speed, the curser goes crazy and starts clicking things that I don’t want to click.
This is how our lives become. We are pushing and clicking so much, that we are frying our minds. Before we know, we are doing things and saying things that we never wanted to do or to say.
In those situations, it’s best to just close down all you programs and restart the computer. Today’s podcast walks us through how we can do just that.
Plus we have:
- our first podcast joke
- Proverb of the week
- Saint of the week: Saint Blaise
- Latin word of the week: jocosus
Click to Listen: How to Restart Your Mental Computer
If audio player does not show up in your email or browser, click here to listen.
[Visit the Taylor Marshall Podcast ARCHIVE to explore other topics by clicking here for podcast archives.]
Proverb of the Week:
Tip of the Week:
The featured segment is the tip this week.
Saint of the Week:
Latin Word of the Week:
Please Share Your Feedback
- Our new podcast is still doing great on iTunes: 69,398 downloads!
- Please click here for an easy way to leave a question.
- A huge “THANK YOU” to all 123 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes.
- If you’re new, you can rate this podcast by clicking here and then “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review.
- I appreciate you for this! Thank you!