Do you have a hard time keeping your New Year’s Resolutions? If so, this week’s podcast is just for you.
Plus we look at the Backstory of the Our Lady of Guadalupe – going all the way back to Saint Luke the Evangelist.
Click to Listen: Our Lady of Guadalupe
If audio player does not show up in your email or browser, click here to listen.
[Visit the Taylor Marshall Podcast ARCHIVE to explore other topics by clicking here.]
1) Proverb of the Week:
2) Tip of the Week:
Secret to Setting Goals that Stick
3) Featured Segment:
Our Lady of Guadalupe
Recommended book: Paul Badde’s Maria of Guadalupe:
4) Latin Word of the Week:
Please Share Your Feedback
- Our new podcast is still doing great on iTunes: 32,001 downloads!
- Please click here for an easy way to leave a question.
- A huge “THANK YOU” to all 90 (!) of you who wrote amazing 5-star reviews at iTunes.
- If you’re new, you can rate this podcast by clicking here and then “View in iTunes.” From there you can leave a review.
- I appreciate you for this!