In today’s audio lesson podcast I cover 9 questions on Saint Joseph:
- What does the name “Joseph” mean?
- Where is he mentioned in the 4 Gospels?
- Was Joseph really a “carpenter” or something more?
- What languages would he have spoken? Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek and Latin?
- Was Joseph young or old when he married Mary?
- Was he truly married to Mary even those it was a Josephite marriage?
- Did Joseph ever commit sins?
- Why are there no relics of Joseph?
- Should you bury his statue to sell your home?
Listen to this brief podcast as I tackle each of these questions:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Or download the mp3 directly by clicking here.
Comments Policy: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic. If your comment contains a hyperlink to another site, your comment automatically goes into "Comments Purgatory" where it waits for release by way of moderation.