Catholics are feeling less and less secure and confident defending their Catholic Faith with regard to the growing tide of support for homosexuality.
There is a gracious but orthodox answer that we Catholics can provide when asked about homosexuality that upholds the traditional teaching from Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition, and the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.
Unfortunately, many Bibles incorrectly blot out condemnation of homosexual activity. In this video I explain the Greek words used in the New Testament against homosexual behavior:
[This video below is an excerpt of a much longer video lesson unit that we did in the New Saint Thomas Institute: but gives you the basic rundown of the sinfulness of homosexuality in the New Testament:]
If you are having problems watching the video in your email or browser, please click here.
Question: Had you ever heard about this controversy over the Greek words surrounding homosexuality? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
For those who don’t yet belong to the New Saint Thomas Institute, I’ve got some good news:
Easter Registration for the New Saint Thomas Institute just opened. Here’s what you’ll get if you sign up now (195 new spots are left to the public):
- Weekly HD Video Lessons on Catholic Theology and Apologetics from Dr Taylor Marshall
- I’ll answer your theological questions in the Lessons and in the Forums
- Confidence as you grow in your Catholic Faith
- Step by step guides to answer objections to Catholicism from your family, friends, and coworkers
- The ability to earn your Certificate in Catholic Theology in 12 months
- Full access to our Audio library of mp3 NSTI podcasts and Catholic lessons
- Catholic Theology Private Forum (going 1,500 Student Members strong)
- Access to our theological OxTalk Podcast (all the past episodes and the future ones)
- A portion of your tuition will go toward feeding over 2,000 hungry people every month
- A portion of your tuition will support the Little Flower Orphanage in China for discarded children
Plus these bonus items for Easter Registration:
- You will receive access not only to the Certificate in Catholic Theology – but also to the NSTI Certificate in Catholic Philosophy and Thomistic Studies and the Certificate in Catholic Apologetics
- Free ebook of my book The Crucified Rabbi
- Bonus mp3s on Catholic Masculinity, Saint Joseph, and How to Pray the Rosary Daily by Taylor
- 2 Videos on the basics of Logic and common Logic Fallacies
You also get a full 21 day guarantee. If you don’t like it, you’ll get a free refund and you keep all the bonuses. No questions asked. However, with so many Members of the New Saint Thomas and our steady growth, I’m sure you’ll find it extremely beneficial. Our retainment rate is 96%!
Some of you have been waiting for 3 months to join. It’s now open. Click here to get started.