I’ll be coming to Denver this weekend to receive the 2014 Servant of the Word Award Banquet & Workshop hosted by the Denver Catholic Biblical School.
I am humbled and honored to announce that Denver Catholic Biblical School and Catechetical School in the Archdiocese of Denver will honor me with the Servant of the Word Award for 2014.
The event is from February 28-March 1 of 2014.
Past recipients of this award include:
Michael O’Brien (‘06), Goran Larsson (‘07), Jeff Cavins (‘08), Dr. Mary Healy (‘09), Dr. Scott Hahn (‘10), Dr. Peter Kreeft (‘11), Fr. Robert Barron (‘12), Dr. Brant Pitre (‘13).
I would love to meet you in person and get to know you. Please join us.
Some of the events are open to the public but require registration.
Here’s our schedule:
- On Friday night (Feb 28), I’ll be sharing my conversion story after dinner at the Grad Hyatt Hotel, 1750 Welton St.
- On Saturday (March 1, 8am till 2:30am, lunch included), I’ll be giving three workshops on the Origins of Catholicism Christ the King Parish, 830 Elm St.
- Judaism and the Origins of Catholicism
- The Apostle Paul and the Origins of Catholicism
- Rome and the Origins of Catholicism
Again, the Denver Biblical School has asked all attendees to register beforehand.
More information & REGISTRATION go to Servant of the Word 2014 with Dr. Taylor Marshall in Denver or call: (303) 715-3195.
I look forward to shaking your hand and meeting you. Please come say hello!!!