Some of you have asked to have your question answered on the podcast. Here’s how in 5 easy steps:
Easy advice on how to leave a GREAT question:
- Click the record link at the bottom of this post.
- State your first and last name and where you are calling from.
- Mention your website, apostolate, or blog address if you have one. (By the way, don’t mention “www,” just give the URL after that. For example, “Taylor Marshall Dot Com.”)
- Keep your question to the point. If it’s longer than 40 seconds, we can’t use it in the show.
- Please only ask ONE QUESTION per voicemail. If you have a second question, start over and leave another voicemail following the guidelines 1-3 above.
Here’s an example of a perfect listener voicemail question:
Hello, my name is Pope Francis and I’m calling from Vatican City. You can see what I’m up to at vatican.com. Taylor, I love reading your blog every morning after Holy Mass. I have a question. Who is your favorite Pope of all time? I look forward to your answer. I send my Apostolic Blessing to you and your family. Ciao!
It’s that easy! If you mess up, hang up and try again.