Writing a single book on Saint Thomas Aquinas in only 50 pages has been a big a challenge. However, I am very excited about the finished product. I think it’s both accurate and accessible. It’s the sort of book I wish that I had when I was in college.
The book is now finished, but I still need your help.
[Be sure to receive the new free book Thomas Aquinas in 50 Pages by clicking here.]
I’m looking to assemble a “50 Pages Inner Circle.” This will be 4 readers of this blog who would be willing to do the following:
- Read this new book in a couple of days
- Have a personal phone call with me to talk about your honest thoughts about the book
- Look for typos, errors, etc. and mark them up
- Be able to use email/technology to be in touch with me as we prepare to go live
These four “Inner Circle” Members will be listed in the content of the book and be involved in future book projects if they desire.
Essentially, I’m looking for some talented collaborators to help make this book hit the mark. I don’t want it to be too deep academically or too shallow. I hope for it to be just right. However, I need some early feedback before we go live with the book.
My ideal “Inner Circle” might include:
- A Catholic mother/housewife
- A Catholic scholar of some kind
- A retired Catholic over the age of 60
- A religious monk, friar, or sister
- A young Catholic between the ages of 18-29
- An English speaker from outside the US
- Or any one else that can help me massage the book towards perfection
Are you one of these people?
If so, please leave a comment or if you’re an email subscriber, just respond to your email and I’ll get it. If you prefer to reply via Facebook, that’s good too. Leave me a message on my Facebook author page.
Tell me the following about yourself:
- How long will it take you to read this 50 page book? We only have one month till delivery (May 31) ,so this is important.
- Why are your interested in this book on Thomas Aquinas?
- Tell me why your perspective on a St Thomas Aquinas book would be valuable and unique.
For example, “I’ve never really studied Thomas Aquinas but we homeschool our children and I need some help in the area of philosophy” would be something that I would be excited about. Or: “I teach philosophy and I’m looking for a good intro book” would be great. Or: “I’ve never studied Saint Thomas Aquinas because I’m intimidated. However, I want to dip my toes in the water and try it.”
All of these would be answers that would get me excited about working together with you.
I look forward to hearing from all of you. I’ll announce the “Inner Circle” members on Saturday May 4 after I’ve read all of your replies.
Again, please leave a comment or simply reply to your subscriber’s email
if you’re interested! I can’t wait to start working with you!!!
Be sure to receive the new free book Thomas Aquinas in 50 Pages by clicking here.