Happy feast day of Saint Thomas Aquinas.
If you wish that you had that intellectual edge in discussing and debating Catholicism, Thomas Aquinas is your best resource. And yet, most Catholics feel intimidated by Thomas Aquinas because they have been wrongly introduced to him and his writings. It doesn’t need to be that way. Thomas Aquinas expressly stated that he wrote for “beginners in theology.”
I’ve assembled over 100 video lessons to help you answer skeptics, Evangelicals, Mormons, Muslims, atheists, and fallen away Catholic through the lens of Saint Thomas Aquinas. Since it is his feast day, I want to share one with you:
Here is a free sample video on “7 Reasons to Love Saint Thomas Aquinas”. Like all of our New Saint Thomas Institute HD video lessons, it is short, to the point, and provides you practical and tangible theological education:
If you’d like to join the New Saint Thomas Institute, you can take more classes like this, receive access to hundreds of free Catholic books by the saints and Fathers and follow our clear and organized curricula in:
- Certificate in Catholic Philosophy and Thomistic Studies
- Certificate in Catholic Theology
- Certificate in Catholic Apologetics
- Certificate in Church History: Church Fathers
- Certificate in Church History Medieval Theology
- Certificate in Church History: Modern (coming 2017)
- “NSTI is such an AWESOME resource for me to know my faith, defend my faith, and bring others back to my Catholic faith, that I can’t wait to get started! We can’t really financially afford it with a one person income and 5 children, but it is so worth the sacrifice. We won’t go out to eat much but instead feed our souls with the fullness of the truth. Thanks be to God for the NSTI and what you are doing for the Kingdom of God!” – Sandra
- “I am really enjoying the current certificates and learning a lot (which was my original purpose in joining NSTI.)” – Frank
- “These resources are awesome! I can learn so much, and I don’t even have to take out a student loan!” – Besty
Our priority is that you begin obtaining a philosophical and theological education through the perspective on Saint Thomas Aquinas.Tuition is just over $1 a day and there are no contracts, so you can cancel at any time. We are 3000+ students (retired, students, mothers, professionals, religious, priests, deacons) strong delivering high quality theology and education through a cloud based delivery system to over 55 nations:
If you’ve wanted to go back to school to study theology or philosophy, this is the easiest, most popular, and least expensive way to do it: newsaintthomas.com.