2015 is over. Do you need help choosing the right goals and resolutions for 2016?
We often “make goals” about losing weight, working out, and making better decisions for ourselves.
As Catholics, we know that the good of our soul is the most important investment that we can make in this life. So how can 2016 become your breakthrough year in your relationship with God? Could 2016 really be the best year of your life so far?
The secret to transforming your life and your year is to cultivate a rich interior life with Christ our Lord and King, but also to avoid the #1 mistake people make in setting goals improperly (in any area of their lives). I’m hosting a live Catholic Webinar (seminar on the web) in which I will share “7 tips” with you on topics such as:
- #1 mistake people make in setting goals
- how to read the Bible in one year
- how to find time for daily Mass
- how to structure regular confession on a rotating basis
- how the year of Mercy can help you
- how to schedule your day so that you have time for daily prayer and spiritual reading
- how to lead others to Christ and His Church through you presence and work
If you’ve never been to one of our Catholic Webinars, you’ll be amazed at how encouraged you’ll feel afterward. In our previous webinar, we were joined by over 800 Catholics from all over the world with lots of energy and excitement. Consider it as attending a Catholic conference through the internet – for free.
Please register and join us as we prepare with 7 tips for 2016 to be our breakthrough year by clicking here.