How do you convince a Protestant friend that the Catholic doctrine of Mary (or the Papacy or salvation) is 100% biblical?
Could you do it in 5 bullet points and in 5 minutes?
I’ve drafted a quick and easy 3 step process for explaining Catholic doctrines quickly and convincingly to your family and friends:
- “once saved always saved” vs Catholic faith and works
- the Blessed Virgin Mary
- the Papacy
- the Eucharist
- and 30 other topics
That’s why I’m hosting a FREE live webinar on Monday night, July 7, at
9 pm Eastern/8pm Central
It’s called “The 3 Secrets to Convincing Non-Catholics”
In the live, I’ll teach you:
- The 3 reasons why your non-Catholic family and friends need you to learn this basic system
- The 1 resource you need: “The Catholic Bible Cheat Sheet” >>> I’LL GIVE IT YOU FOR FREE DURING THE LIVE WEBINAR.
- Simple, quick ideas for creating positive and happy conversations with people who disagree with you.
- 3 mistakes Catholics make when talking to Protestants and other non-Catholics
Does that sounds like information you could use to grow your faith? This invite is going out to 15,000 subscribers and we will only have space for the first 100.
If you’re not engaging family and friends with Catholic apologetics and theology, you’re missing eternal opportunities. Don’t be nervous about it. Rather, get equipped!
Don’t miss out on this free live class.
Get free teaching and a free Catholic Bible Cheat Sheet that you can print out and place in your Bible:
Taylor Marshall, PhD