My new book The Eternal City: Rome & the Origins of Catholicism is now available. Regrettably, it was delayed by about a month. It became available on amazon.com yesterday. I’m very excited about it and I hope that you’ll read it.
The Eternal City seeks to answer the following questions:
- If Christ was crucified and rose again in Jerusalem, why is the Kingdom of God manifested as the ROMAN Catholic Church?
- How do Daniel and the prophets prophecy about the ROMAN Catholic Church?
- Was Christ truly born on December 25? (Yes, He was. I defend it thoroughly)
- What is the significance of Christ being crucified on a Roman cross?
- Is the Latin language significant and redemptive? (Yes it is)
- Was Saint Peter the First Pope?
- Has Saint Peter’s body been found underneath the Vatican? (Yes, the book gives the history of the excavation and findings)
- How does the Book of Revelation relate to Rome and the Antichrist?
These and other questions are answered in The Eternal City: Rome & the Origins of Catholicism.