There are hundreds of amazing Saint John Paul II quotes. Here are my all-time top ten favorite quotes from Saint John Paul II:
- “Faith and Reason are like two wings of the human spirit by which is soars to the truth.” (my personal favorite JP2 quote!)
- “Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and Alleluia is our song.”
- “Do not be afraid. Do not be satisfied with mediocrity. Put out into the deep and let down your nets for a catch.”
- “I plead with you! Never, ever give up on hope, never doubt, never tire, and never become discouraged. Be not afraid.”
- “The worst prison would be a closed heart.”
- “A person’s rightful due is to be treated as an object of love, not as an object for use.”
- “As the family goes, so goes the nation and so goes the whole world in which we live.”
- “It is the duty of every man to uphold the dignity of every woman.” (this is a great one, gentlemen!)
- “If He asks much of you, it is because He knows you can give much.”
- “Love between man and woman cannot be built without sacrifices and self-denial.”
Look forward to our “Top Quotes from Saint John XXIII.” You can receive email update and (a free book) by clicking here for early notification.
Question: Which is your favorite of these ten? Did I forget an awesome John Paul II quote? Share your favorites by leaving a comment. You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Did you enjoy this post? Don’t forget to share it with your family and friends on Facebook by clicking here.