Please know that you are always feel free to share content from this site via Email, Facebook, Twitter, and other forms of social media. However, I have a few rules for reprinting or repackaging my content.
- There are many parishes that use this posts and audio files for FREE for their weekly or monthly bulletin. This is a blessing and I am glad to help in anyway.
- I own the content on this web site – all text, video, and audio content. It is copyrighted in my name. However, I’m glad to allow you to use any of it. Please just observe the following permission policies:
Feel Free to Do This Without My Permission
- Share content via social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc. In fact, I’m grateful to you if you do share my blog or podcast with others!
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you cite the content as “by Dr. Taylor Marshall at taylormarshall.com” and link back to my original post with an embedded link. I do not permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety. Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so I risk getting penalized myself for granting permission. So just post the first 200 words and then leave a link saying: “Please continue reading this article by Dr. Taylor Marshall by clicking here” and then link to the original article.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own organization.
- Reprint my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., church newsletter, speaking handout, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include “by Dr. Taylor Marshall” and include this copyright notice: “© Taylor Marshall. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.taylormarshall.com.”
Do Not Do the Following Without My Permission
Unless you gain my express written consent, you may not do any of the following:
- Do not use any of my online content for profit.
- Do not include any of my material in something you sell or license. This includes print, audio, and video.
- Do not translate any of my writing or audio files into other languages. Regrettably, I don’t have the resources to validate the accuracy of the translation. If you want to engage in an official translation, please contact me. I’d be delighted to hear from you!
- Do not modify, transform, alter, or build upon my writing, books, lectures, articles, podcasts, music, courses, work, or ideas. All of these are protected by copyright.
If you are unclear on a certain use of my content and have a question, please email me.