Do you know someone who has left the Catholic Church. A spouse, child, friend, or coworker?
What do you do? Do you talk to them about it? Do you ignore the subject? Do you get them a Catholic book or CD and hope that does the trick?
I have coached and counseled hundreds of Catholics on this topic and the best success that we have seen is what I would call “Becoming an Attractive Catholic.” And by attractive I don’t mean pretty or handsome. I mean, does your life attract others to Christ.
What is an “Attractive Catholic”? 3 Steps
You cannot control the decisions of others to leave the Catholic Church – but you as a Catholic can change whether or not you make the Catholic Faith attractive. The idea here is to transform yourself in Christ so that you can attract a fallen away Catholic (or any non-Christian) into a Eucharistic relationship with Christ.
We do this in three ways:
#1) You foster a cycle or “rule” of prayer every day. This brings you closer to Christ, leads you down the path of sanctity, and makes you a more beautiful and “salty” person for the Kingdom of Christ. You need to set up a daily cycle of prayer and spiritual reading. I’m going to help you with that below.
#2) You commit to a plan of theological education. This is you filling your heart and mind with Catholic thinking. You need to know the basics of Catholic philosophy, theology, apologetics, history, and Scripture. I’m going to help you with this, also.
#3) You learn how to use logic, writing, rhetoric, and friendliness to persuade other people. You can be holy (#1) and be knowledgeable (#2), but if you don’t know “how” to share the truth, you will fail. I’m going to help you with this, too.
Does this sound too difficult?
Don’t worry. This is doable. By God’s grace, I lead hundreds of people who have committed to this threefold plan and have grown closer to Christ and have drawn other people to the Catholic Church. I know people who have said, “At last, my spouse/child/friend/relative is receiving the Eucharist again!”
But how do you do it and how do you find the time?
Christ desires for you to be a healer. He wants you to lead other people to him – but you can only draw them to Jesus if you know how to do it.
Here’s my unapologetic tuition sales pitch to you: Right now on planet earth, the best way to commit to this plan of spiritual self-improvement (which draws non-Catholics into or back to the Catholic Church) for busy people is to start taking short classes from the New Saint Thomas Institute. If you have a few years to attend a Masters or PhD program at a solid Catholic institution, the New Saint Thomas Institute probably is not for you. If you want to try to get the same results over time in the context of your busy life, the New Saint Thomas Institute is perfect for you.
It’s the beginning of the school year. Kids are going back to school. You should commit and go back to school – to learn the Catholic Faith.
How your dashboard looks in the Certificate in Apologetics. Click on a module and see all the video lessons.
When it comes to learning Catholic philosophy, theology, and apologetics, the New Saint Thomas Institute is the best kept secret. Here’s why:
- You receive a weekly video or audio lesson that only takes you 8-12 minutes! Our video lessons are part of three integrated curricula:
- Certificate in Catholic Philosophy and Thomistic Studies
- Certificate in Catholic Theology
- Certificate in Catholic Apologetics
- You are part of an international Catholic community – of Catholics doing the same thing you’re trying to do: learn Catholic theology and apologetics to lead others to Christ. You have a support group of people all over the world. We have priests, deacons, nuns, monks, friars, business men, lawyers, stay-at-home mothers, catechists, RCIA leaders, and members on six continents. It works on computers, smartphones, and tablets.
- You can opt in for quizzes and a final exam culminating in a Certificate. Here’s a photo of one of our most recent graduates in the certification for Catholic Philosophy:
Congrats to Robert Bledsaw III, who just earned his Certificate in Catholic Philosophy!
- Our member testimonials tell us 3 things: 1) they love the quality of their Catholic education through NSTI, 2) it doesn’t take much of their time, and 3) they don’t have to worry about budgeting the resource because it does not cost much. Many Catholic couples go through the curriculum together – something we offer free of charge.
- The New Saint Thomas Institute is super inexpensive. And I mean ridiculously inexpensive.*The current average for a year of classes in higher education is: $19,595 which translates into $653.16/credit hour.*The current New Saint Thomas Institution tuition sale (until Sept 8) is currently only $57 monthly (quizzes and certificates) or $29 monthly (audit, no quizzes and certificates). That’s only $1.90 per day or $0.96 per day. It’s 98% cheaper!And we don’t trap you with semester contracts. Quit/cancel whenever you like. This is why we usually have a waiting list of 2 months to enter the New Saint Thomas Institute.
A sample Module: 7 Lesson Units offered on “When Catholics Leave the Church”
Fall Enrollment is open and there are a limited number of spots. 197 members spots have already been taken in the last week, bringing us to almost 200 new student members. Due to demand, we are going to open up an additional 250 spots.
Your tuition price will be locked at your current rate forever (either $57 or $29), which is a great thing, because the tuition will return to $80 per month for new members after this Fall Enrollment ends. So if you want to lock in a low tuition for life, join now during our Fall Enrollment till Sept 8.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
The New Saint Thomas Institute has almost 2,000 students on six continents. We currently have a 97% retention rate. Committed Catholics love it. It gives you high level Catholic classes in short increments (about 10 minutes) every week, and it costs about 2% of what higher education classes cost.
However, if you are not 100% satisfied in the first 21 days and are not absolutely loving the New Saint Thomas Institute, we will give you a 100% refund, no questions asked.
We have a whole vault of bonus items for those that sign up this week. There are too many bonus Catholic resources to explain here. Please take a look at our bonus items by clicking here.
A Final Promise: Why We Do This
Why do we make amazing Catholic theology videos and provide all the content and resources year round? Ultimately, I want Christ to be glorified in every person on earth through the Holy Eucharist. I want people fall in love with Christ.
The best way to do this is to equip all the lay people out there to carry on this New Evangelization. Through the New Saint Thomas Institute, we are doing this. Lives are changing. We even have Protestants signing up for the New Saint Thomas Institute and becoming Catholic. We have people who after taking our classes are now discerning the priesthood and religious life. We have priests and deacons who report that they use the lessons to prepare and write homilies.
We want you to be part of this. Join us. Become an “attractive Catholic” by knowing your faith and how to explain it! Commit to 20 minutes per week and start learning the Catholic faith in 100% conformity with the Catholic magisterium.
Member Testimonials and Sign Up
Please do three things:
- read our Member testimonials and watch a sample video lesson to get a feel for NSTI,
- compare our different tuition plans,
- and learn about our Fall Enrollment tuition sale by clicking here.
Learn more about the New Saint Thomas Institute here.
to Jesus through Mary,
Are you already a Member of NSTI? If so, share our Fall Enrollment offer with your friends on Facebook by clicking here: